Nikki's Hair Blog

Designed with my fellow nappturals in mind, this site was created to offer inspriation, motivation, and dediction.

Wednesday, November 15, 2006

Just when you thought it was over.... More Twists!

11/14/06--Day 2 Twists




Since my sister's twists were much better than mine, I asked her last night if she could redo the front. Well, she said she would under one condition... that I remain quiet while she watched Dancing With the Stars

So I sat there reading Assata: An Autobiography, while she was twisting away. It only took about a half hour to do the top, which wasn't bad at all.

11/15/06--Day 3 Twists

Here are the results from this morning after I conditioner washed it with Pantene's Hydrating curls:
I must stay away from Krispy Kreme donuts.

Front-I wore a clip on the top to keep the front from dangling in my face all day



Side- I'm not suffering from thinning hair or hair loss, but it looks scalpy, which is expected. As the week goes on, I'm sure there will be less scalp showing.


Back


Well, that's it for now. I thought they came out great! What do you think? I think I will keep these in for at least another week. I will probably take them down after the Thanksgiving break.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home