Nikki's Hair Blog

Designed with my fellow nappturals in mind, this site was created to offer inspriation, motivation, and dediction.

Friday, November 10, 2006

It's November already! Some pixxies!!!

I had 3 classmates ask me today how did I do my wrap and how does it stay on top of my head. I told them it's an ancient Chinese secret.

Ok not really. It's actually rather simple. I've decided to add the tutorial so that you too can try the wrap.


What you'll need:

Your favorite wrap.
Holding product ( You can use a holding gel if you want, I use FOTE aloe vera gel.)

Brush

Step by Step:

1. Begin at the back with the loose ends coming to the front.
2. Bring to the front, crossing each side.
3. Bring loose ends to the back and tie.
4. Bring loose edges to the front.
5. Tuck one side of loose edges under wrap.
6. Tuck other side of loose edges under wrap

7 & 8. Push wrap back, but not too far back

There you have it! A quick puff/ wrap!















0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home