Nikki's Hair Blog

Designed with my fellow nappturals in mind, this site was created to offer inspriation, motivation, and dediction.

Friday, November 10, 2006

Life is INDEED short... Loss of another legend... RIP Gerald Levert

At first I thought I was hearing things when the announcer interjected the Michael Baisden Show to announce the bad news. I called everyone I know to see if they had heard it and they hadn't. When I got home it was confirmed that he had passed away. I've always been a fan of his music from Cassanova to his latest album from 2005. He will be greatly missed.

1 Comments:

  • At 11/11/06, 12:46 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    I just started reading your blog. I always like to see what other Natural sistahs are doing with their hair.

    I too am sad about the death of Gerald Levert.

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home