Nikki's Hair Blog

Designed with my fellow nappturals in mind, this site was created to offer inspriation, motivation, and dediction.

Wednesday, October 25, 2006

October photos

October photos! What a month! It's mid-terms already! But the semester just started! sheesh!

Oh well... please that this semester goes smoothly for me...


Me out of the shower. I washed with Dr. Bronner's Tea Tree Castile Soap and Conditioned with Suave Humectant.



On my way to class. I didn't have time to do anything to it so I just put it in a wrap.



The flash makes me forehead look 10x shiner than it really is. AAARRRGGHH! I promise that it not a scar under my right eye. I think something funny was going on with the camera or the lighting. The lightning man did it.


This is how I wear my hair at night. I was finding that my hair was matting up, especially in the back, which could lead to breakage. Don't want that!



Another bathroom shot!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home