Nikki's Hair Blog

Designed with my fellow nappturals in mind, this site was created to offer inspriation, motivation, and dediction.

Thursday, October 19, 2006

September photos

Here I am taking pics before leaving to go to my cousin's house in Woodbridge. We were going to Six Flags in MD. Her company rented out the park for its workers. I enjoyed myself that weekend.



Me waving buh-bye



A set of twists that my sister did for me. I think they came out pretty good. I only left them in for a week though, because my head was itching something terrible.



On my way to class. Just wanted to show the growth. It's only been 4 months!



A growth shot. Don't mind the eyebrows, as they are going every which way.



I'm on my way to the Virginia State University homecoming game. They played against Fayetteville State Universityand lost. Oh well, better luck next year.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home