Nikki's Hair Blog

Designed with my fellow nappturals in mind, this site was created to offer inspriation, motivation, and dediction.

Friday, September 15, 2006

Catching you up... 2006 Pics Pre and Post Big Chop

Well, as I stated on my site, I decided to go natural for a few reasons.

As much as I took care of my relaxed hair, it would grow to a certain point, and then start breaking off. I would only relax my hair 4 times a hair, which averaged to every 12 weeks. Well, that wasn't enough.

I decided enough was enough. I transitioned from November 2005 to May 2006. I kept microbraids in my hair most of that time to give my hair a break. I decided May 1 was going to be the BC date. I did it and now I am happy with my decision.

Follow me on my journey....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home