Nikki's Hair Blog

Designed with my fellow nappturals in mind, this site was created to offer inspriation, motivation, and dediction.

Sunday, November 12, 2006

Come on baby, Let's do the twist!

So this past weekend I decided to try some twists. The results: Splenderific!
My first twists! Yay!




What you'll need:

A clean head of hair
Holding Product (I used a little Shea butter and a tad bit of Jamaican Lime & Mango Locking Creme Wax)
A rat-tail comb
Hair clamps (to keep the hair out of the way)
A satin scarf (to tied hair down)

Now you can get to twisting!




Here I am with the first quadrant done.



Second quadrant done. Half way there!



The finished product. I admit though, a sista's arms got tired. So I got my sister to do the back for me. After further inspection, I noticed that her twists looked waaaayyyyy better than mine.






The next morning. I tied the twists down with a scarf.



Stay Tuned...

1 Comments:

  • At 11/20/06, 1:31 PM , Blogger Aly Cat 121 said...

    Hooonney, I know what you mean about tired armes. I used to wear my hair twisted when I was growing out my fro. And I didn't even comba and part mine, I just pulled off sections of hair, so you know my twists were wild. LOL. Nice job!

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home