Nikki's Hair Blog

Designed with my fellow nappturals in mind, this site was created to offer inspriation, motivation, and dediction.

Sunday, December 03, 2006

Second set of twists!

Well, people... I told you I was going to try another set of twists in the near future. Well, I couldn't wait any longer. So, I put in another set last night. Once again, I got my sis to do the back for me and I finished the front. My twists look a little better this time, but not better than my sister's.

12/2/06-- Second set of twists

The back--my sister did these. I don't know why they are laying sideways like that, but I pinned them down with bobby pins and a scarf.





The front--can you tell the difference between my twists and my sister's twists?



Side view



Check out the flyaway twist in the front...



Aerial view


Back--finished


There you have it people! I will probably keep these in until Friday. I'm hoping they will give me a fabulous twistout.

Stay tuned....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home