Nikki's Hair Blog

Designed with my fellow nappturals in mind, this site was created to offer inspriation, motivation, and dediction.

Saturday, February 24, 2007

February Updates!

I'm back, with updates!

Here I am the first half of this month. I took the January twists out and left them out for a couple of weeks.

February 10- My beloved Pony Puff


February 14 -Happy Valentine's Day!
Heading to class... I washed with Suave's clarifying shampoo and deep conditioned with Dove's Advanced Therapy Shampoo. My review of the hair care products I have tried

I then added a little bit of shea butter and aloe gel and brushed the front back. I slapped a head band on and headed out the door.




One of my favorite hairstyles- Twists!!!

February 17- I decided to put in another set of twists. Hopefully, they will last for at least 3 weeks. We'll see.

Front



Disregard the eyebrows. I know they are in need of shaping, but I'm letting the left side grow in some.



Back



Side and Bird's Eye View



Right and Left Side


February 21- These bad boys are still holding up! I sprayed them with my moisturizer spray and that's it. I put my trusty black headband on to pull them back. I thought it was a cute look. What do you think?



Right and Left Side






ETA*

February 22
I got 5 compliments and inquiries about my hair today! All, but 1 were fellow nappturals. I, of course, gave them the link to my website. Gotta spread the word, right?

That's all for now! I'll be back with more updates soon! See ya later!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home