Nikki's Hair Blog

Designed with my fellow nappturals in mind, this site was created to offer inspriation, motivation, and dediction.

Thursday, December 21, 2006

Out with the old, in with the new!

Wow! The end of the year is upon us! 2007 is a little over a week away! I can say that I've had a wonderful year!

I'm pressing forward to a new year. Looking forward to new things, finishing school, finally, meeting new people, and enjoying my relationship with my baby! Hi J!


I took some more pics, which will probably be the last set, until 07.

This is what I call my fake "fro-hawk" I brushed the sides back and kept them in place with click-clacks... very 80's-ish


The front and the back.



Profile of my "fro-hawk"

That's it people! I probably won't see you until the new year. Be safe and be blessed!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home