Nikki's Hair Blog

Designed with my fellow nappturals in mind, this site was created to offer inspriation, motivation, and dediction.

Saturday, January 20, 2007

More Updates!

Here are my January pics!

I think someone slipped some Miracle-Gro into my hair spritzer! I can't believe this is MY hair!


Jan 11, 2007- These are week old twists. I only did them because I was sick and didn't want my hair to mat up while in the bed.






January 12-Buh-bye twists!



January 13-This is the twistout from the above twists. I had the right front side brushed up and held in place with a back comb. Cute, huh?

ETA 1-21-07: I forgot to tell y'all I got 3 compliments on this hairstyle. One was from a white guy at the MAC counter in Nordstrom. The other two were from fellow nappturals, one at the Clinique counter and another while walking through the mall. She wanted to know if I had used Miss Jessie's Buttercreme on it to get the coils throughout my head. I told her I used a little of the Garnier Fructis on it and this was the result. She had huge puff on her head and it was purdy. I may use the Garnier Fructis again, but I'm not sure yet.



January 15-Two days later after conditioning and detangling. My hair was soft.



One week later...

Jan 18- OMG! I am so in love with this style! The low pony puff!



I love this style so much, that I wore it again the next day!




I thought I'd throw this one pic in the mix. I was able to get my hair in a ponytail. It's not a long ponytail, but I was able to get it in one nonetheless.



That's it for now people! Stay tuned for more updates!

3 Comments:

  • At 1/20/07, 8:26 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    yay for ponytails :-)

     
  • At 1/20/07, 11:51 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Man your ponytail is making my hair jealous. The pics definitely makes me want to go natural. once again beautiful hair.

     
  • At 1/27/07, 11:48 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Very nice Nikki! You are doing a fabulous job with your hair. I wish I had the guts! Keep up the good work.

    Skye

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home